Hi ya’ll!! Happy Friday’s eve! I thought I might try something a little different today. In going through my Reader on WP, I came across Say Hello to Gorgeous ‘s “TMI Tag / Get to Know Me” post and thought it looked fun! So I thought I’d try it out as well.
1. What are you currently wearing?
Super sexy Mr. Miyagi style flip flops with socks and an even sexier plaid poncho to match (by sheer coincidence). I work from home people. I’m too disinterested to make an effort!
2. Have you ever been in love?
Once, in my teens. So like a year ago. Lol 😉
3. Did you ever have a terrible breakup?
Once, in my twenties. We made each other completely psychotic. He still calls. LOL (No joke.)
4. How old are you?
Heeeeeeey! Hey now!
5. How tall are you?
Not tall enough.
6. How much do you weigh?
Not low enough.
7. Do you have any piercings?
Two, I used to have four.
8. Do you have any tattoos?
Just one back tattoo of a sphinx rising from the ashes. I heard Ben Affleck just copied it. J/K, nope. I’m too chicken.
9. What’s your favorite drink?
Right now: Decaf soy latte with no foam. I no longer drink alcohol.
10. What’s your favorite song?
It’s impossible to have only one favorite song! Lately I keep replaying “Run Boy Run” in my head by Woodkid or “Reflecting Light” by Sam Philips. I know, completely different types of songs.
11. What’s your Zodiac sign?
Hmm…great question. I guess I’m whichever sign coincides with what I’m looking to achieve on any given day.
12. How long does it take you to shower?
On average, about 15 minutes.
13. What’s your favorite show?
I’m not big on TV. The last show I really got into was “Stranger Things” but I was disappointed with the second season so that went out the window.
14. What’s your favorite band?
This is such a difficult question! It’s a toss up between Nirvana, Coldplay, Maroon 5, OneRepublic and The Chainsmokers.
15. Something you really miss?
Fish. I used to be pescatarian. Now I’m vegan.
16. Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my car. I drive for a couple of hours to clear my head.
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15-20 min tops.
18. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Unfortunately, yes. Not by choice.
19. What turns you on?
20. What turns you off?
21. Quality you look for in a partner?
22. What’s your favorite color?
Green, the color of trees.
23. Loud music or soft?
24. Favorite Quote?
25. Favorite actor?
Don’t have one.
26. Do you have any fears? What are they?
I’m terrified of the rising cost of higher education. I’m horrified at the thinly veiled differences between our political parties and their agendas. I’m scared that our farmlands have become industrial mechanized complexes rather than a craftsman’s playground. I’m scared for our posterity and what they will be taught to consider as “normal”.
27. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
“The Glass Castle” on DVD.
28. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Not very meaningful at all. It’s the first thing I came up with that was ambiguous enough and available on WP.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning when I dropped my daughter off at school.
30. Last book you read?
“Get Your Hopes Up” by Joyce Meyer
31. The book you’re currently reading?
“The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt” by Edmund Morris and “The Unsettling of America” by Wendell Berry
32. Last show you watched?
33. Last place you were?
34. Last sport you played?
Ha! Very cute.
35. Who’s the last person you talked to?
Charlotte, my pup. (Yes! She qualifies as a “person” in my book.)
36. Last song you sang?
“American Girl” by Tom Petty
37. Favorite chat up line?
Lol, I dunno. I’d probably ask when was the last time he got at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. If he says last night then that could mean one of three things: 1) He’s got no kids living at home. 2) He’s got kids living at home but they’re incredibly well behaved. 3) He’s got raucous terrors living at home but he’s not phased by the chaos. Either way, he’s a keeper! Haha.
38. Do you have a crush?
Several. Matt Taibbi, Noam Chomsky, Wendell Berry, Colin Firth, Jason Bateman, and Ben Barnes just to name a few.
39. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Group text with my mom and sisters.
40. Favorite food?
41. Place you want to visit?
42. When’s the last time you kissed someone?
43. Last time you were insulted?
That someone tried or that someone succeeded? Tried, a couple of weeks ago. Succeeded, can’t remember the last time.
44. Favorite flavor of sweet?
45. What instruments do you play?
Do spoons count? Haha. None, I’m talentless.
46. Favorite piece of jewelry?
A gorgeous silver wire and turquoise ring that I bought from an adorable free-spirit a few months ago.
47. Last time you hung out with anyone?
On Sunday, Zumba class with a friend.
Wow! I don’t think I’ve EVER shared that much personal information about myself on this blog. I’m so proud of my mini-achievement. 🙂 Let me know whether you’re going to complete this tag. I’d love to learn more about you! I hope you have a great day!